1. Head to habbo.com, habbo.es, or whichever site you want to use your effect on. Login and navigate to the settings page by clicking on the drop down menu underneath your avatar name.
2. Click ‘Connect Metamask Wallet’ and then proceed to connect it. Once connected, our system then scans your wallet for any NFTs that will give your avatar an effect to use. For example, if you own a Metaverse HQ NFT, our system will allow you to use the effect that is connected to ownership of it (we use this as an example below).
3. Then, click ‘DOWNLOAD’.
4. You’ll be given the opportunity to download the Habbo Launcher for your machine (see bottom two orange boxes for Windows and Mac). AFTER you’ve done this, you’ll need to copy the login code from the box by clicking ‘COPY’.
5. Load up the Habbo Launcher and then copy the code you copied into the text box, then select ‘Classic’. This loads up Habbo with you logged into your account.
6. Click the ‘Rooms’ icon on the bottom left hand toolbar to open the Navigator, and go to any room by clicking on one of them. (It doesn’t matter which one).
7. Once you’re in a room, click on your avatar and select the ‘My clothes’ option.
8. Click the effects tab, then scroll down to find the effect you want to equip. Click on it, then click ‘Save changes’.