Currently, pricing for each Habbo X room is as follows:
- Regular Room: 0.1 ETH
- Studio Room: 0.2 ETH
- Junior Suite: 0.35 ETH
- Executive Suite: 0.5 ETH
- Presidential Suite: 1.25 ETH
Why are rooms priced like this?
We took into account a number of factors when deciding how to price Habbo X rooms. These included:
- The price of other popular web3 games' land.
- The utility owners get (earning NFT credits, the ability to monetise your creativity and your building / hosting skills, and access to the Habbo X furni catalogue among other things).
- The comparison to the price of a Habbo subscription like Builders Club and what you get from that.
It's also important to remember that Habbo Avatar owners get a completely free room, and that all room owners can upgrade their Habbo X rooms, regardless of whether its linked to an avatar or not.
Then, finally, it's also worth pointing out that the biggest rooms – the Executive and Presidential Suites – are the really high-end rooms. You can gradually upgrade your room to this size or you can invest your ETH in one, it's entirely up to you. Building an interesting and fun room will be very much possible in the smaller sized rooms, too.
For December's drop, supply is fixed at 1,300. This includes:
- 1,000 for the public to mint.
- 200 for marketing and internal purposes.
- 100 to be purchased with NFT credits (see below).
We're selling this many rooms to ensure we don't oversaturate the market. Given we're still in very early stages of Habbo X's development, we believe it's better to release more rooms later on when Habbo X is bigger, more ambitious and is starting to grow.
Buying rooms with NFT credits
We'll make 100 Studio Rooms available to purchase with NFT credits. How this sale will work will be confirmed at a later date, although please note that this mint will take place separately and after the whitelist and public mint.
Keep an eye on our Discord and Twitter for more news about this.